Return Goods Policy
TwinMed offers a 30 day worry free warranty on all products. All returns must be pre-approved by contacting our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-TMD-CARE. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) will be issued once you provide your purchase order number, sales order number, date of purchase, reason for return & # of boxes to be returned. Please make note of following:
- RGA will be valid for 15 days after being issued. Failure to return the item in 15 days after RGA issued will result in non-credit.
- Any unauthorized returns or items will not be credited or may be returned at senders’ expense or destroyed at TwinMed discretion.
- Used or damaged items (upon receipt) may not be credited.
- hipping costs are non-refundable.
- Return must be in its original & saleable condition in order to receive credit. After 30 days, you may return an item. However, a restock fee will apply as follows:
|Return from Date of Delivery||Restock Fee on Saleable items in new condition|
|0-30 Days||No Restock fee on Regular stocked items|
|31-60 Days||10% or $25 min + freight|
|61-90 Days||25% or min $25 + freight|
|90+ Days||Not returnable|
The following items may not be returned:
- Special Order (Custom) or Non-Stock items may not be returned for credit.
- Hazardous Materials
- Unsaleable, Altered or damaged packaging, broken down packages or breached packages
- Returns “Prohibited by law” items
- Products with less than 6 months shelf life (based on expiry date on product)
- Final Sale Items
- Items that require refrigeration
An RGA # issued is not a guarantee of a credit and all returns are subject to the terms of the Returns Policy.
- Obtain a RGA from Customer Service at 1-855-TMD-CARE or email us at email@example.com (you must provide your purchase order number, sales order number, date of purchase, total # of boxes to be returned & reason for return).
Prepare Package for Pick Up once RGA received :
- oRemove old shipping labels, bar code & any old markings on package(s)
- Indicate Return Goods Authorization # on package(s)
- Indicate TwinMed address to be returned
- TwinMed Customer Service will arrange for pick up by TwinMed truck or issue a “call tag” for pick up.
- Upon Receipt of product in Saleable Condition, a TwinMed credit will be issued.
Damages & Shortages:
It is the customers’ responsibility to notate any shortage or damage on the Carriers’ freight bill/manifest or Bill of Lading at time of delivery. You must contact your TwinMed Customer Service Representative at 1-855-TMD-CARE or firstname.lastname@example.org to report damages or shortages within 2 business days of receipt of product. Failure to do so may result in items not being replaced or credit issued.
Incorrect item shipped:
In the event an item is shipped to you in error, you must notify customer service within 2 business days of receipt of order so that we may replace the correct item at no freight cost to you as quickly as possible. Procedure as follows for processing of incorrect items received:
- Report error within 2 business days
- The correct item will be shipped on the next available ship day
- An invoice will be issued for the incorrect item
- A credit will be issued upon return of incorrect item within 15 days of receipt. The item must be in saleable condition and subject to the terms of the return policy.
In the event an item does not meet Quality Specifications is deemed as defective, please contact Customer Service within 30 days of receipt of product. All returns must be pre-approved by contacting our customer service department via email at email@example.com or 1-855-TMD-CARE. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) will be issued once you provide your purchase order number, sales order number, date of purchase, reason for return & # of boxes to be returned.